Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Enter: The Surgeon

From a rift in time/space comes The Surgeon, a being posessed by a vampiric parasite which imbues him with incredible powers, but also an insatiable hunger for the flesh and blood of other sentient creatures.

The Surgeon is the first of what I hope to be a line of production Glyos-compatible action figures. Created and designed by me, 3D sculpted by awesome 3D modeler Tron Guignard, and fine tuned by equally awesome 3D modeler Jayson Tobias, The Surgeon will come to life via the magic of 3D printing until I can afford to have him made in full production PVC.


The primary build will be an 11 piece Glyos figure with a 8 additional pieces to make the thrall character.

Stay tuned to this blog as I go more into detail on the creative process going into making this guy and detail the progress of development! I also give shoutouts to other Glyos creators and pimp their awesome creations!






No comments:

Post a Comment